· 1 In a large bowl, mix milk powder, sugar, yeast, salt and 2 cups flour. In a small saucepan, heat water and oil to 120°-130°F. Add to dry ingredients; beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough (dough will be sticky).
· 2 Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease the top. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Grease three 9-in. round baking pans.
· 3 Punch down dough. Turn onto a lightly floured surface; divide into thirds. Press dough to fit bottom and 1-in. up sides of pans. Cover with kitchen towels; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
· 4 Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until no longer pink, breaking into crumbles; drain. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper.
· 5 Preheat oven to 450°F. Using fingertips, press several dimples into dough. Brush tops with oil mixture. Spread with pizza sauce; top with sausage, onion, mushrooms and cheese. Bake 15-20 minutes or until crusts are golden brown.