Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes Recipe
This easy Ranch Roasted Red Potatoes recipe not only tastes amazing, but it’s a great accompaniment to a variety of meals. The pre-made Ranch Seasoning makes preparation a snap and adds fantastic flavor.
- 12 oz red potatoes, washed and quartered
- 1 packet Ranch Dressing Dry Mix
- Non fat, olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl add potatoes and spray lightly with the cooking spray. Then, add in the Ranch mix and salt, and toss well to coat each potato piece evenly.
- Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray and spread out potatoes evenly on sheet.
- Bake in oven until potatoes are cooked through, and edges start to turn very dark brown, approximately 20-25 minutes. Serve immediately.
Preparation time: 5 minute(s)
Cooking time: 25 minute(s)
Read more: http://www.laaloosh.com/2011/01/24/ranch-roasted-red-potatoes-recipe/#ixzz1o4WcNT6P