I've been looking for this recipe for the longest time. I LOVE IT! Especially if you're not usually a potato salad fan. I know its a little late for the picnic food, but I'm posting it anyway!
- 2 pounds new or red potatoes cooked,and cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ¾ cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Add the salt and bring the water to a boil. Cook the potatoes for 10 to 15 minutes or until tender when pierced with a fork. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, green onion, and dressing together until well coated. Chill covered for at least 1 hour.
Season with salt to taste and serve garnished with chives and freshly ground pepper.
This recipe was found at Hidden Valley