Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Best...Tuna Noodle Cassarole

1 can tuna
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 c shredded cheddar cheese (I use velveeta)
1 c frozen peas
1/2 c milk
1/2 c mayonnaise
Noodles (cooked)  -  Maybe about half a big bag, or a small bag.
1 c French's french fried onions (optional-it's just as good without)

Mix soup, cheese, milk, and mayo over low heat and bring to boil.  Add tuna and noodles.  Put in cassarole dish and top with french fried onions (if you choose to use them)  Bake for 20-30 minutes at 350. (I usually just mix it together and eat it without baking it, cuz I'm hungry and why bake it if it's already warm?  I guess if you add the french fried onions, you'd want to bake it so they get crispy)

1 comment:

  1. Its an Earle thing...I cannot stomach even the smell either!

    ReplyDelete