- 9 full graham crackers
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- approximately 3/4 c. oats
- approximately 3/4 c. M&Ms
- approximately 3/4 c. chocolate chips
- In a zip top bag, crush the graham crackers using a rolling pin.
- Once crushed, add the 4 tbsp. butter to the bag.
- Place in the microwave and heat up for about 30 seconds.
- Remove from microwave, let out the air and make sure the bag is sealed (maybe let it cool for a second or two!), and "mush" the butter and graham crackers together until fully incorporated.
- Press the graham cracker crumbs into a well-greased and parchment lined 9x13 baking dish.
- Evenly pour the sweetened condensed milk over the graham cracker layer.
- Sprinkle the oats, M&Ms, and chocolate chips evenly over the sweetened condensed milk and gently press in a little.
- Bake at 350º for 30 minutes or until browned and pulling away from the edges.
- Let cool and serve.
Recipe found HERE