Friday, March 11, 2011

Zucchini Bread


1/2 c Marg
1 c sugar
2 eggs
1 1/2 t vanilla
2 c zuccini
1 t baking pwdr
1 t baking soda
1/4 t salt
2 c flour
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t ginger
1/8 t ground cloves

Cream together margarine and sugar for 2 minutes.  Add eggs, vanilla and zucchini and mix well.  In a seperate bowl, mix together dry ingredients.  Slowly add them to the wet ingredients, being careful not to over mix.  If using an electric mixer, I usually finish it up by hand after I add the last of the dry ingredients in order to prevent over mixing.

I put this in two bread pans because for some reason every type of bread I make doesn't cook all the way through.  However, if you know what you're doing, I'm sure it'll all fit into one pan.

Bake at 350 for 1 hr 15 min.

No comments:

Post a Comment